- We all reinvent. Expand, grow or fade away. Nature of the business. — John LaShorne, Brown County Eye Care, Nashville, IN
- I love the direction of the field. — Courtney Avery, Clariti EyeCare, Memphis, TN
- It was a great issue; that guy from Glenview is a bit much though. — Kevin Count, Prentice Lab, Glenview, IL
- We just moved into a new office and feel like it’s a new beginning. We are slowly changing some of our in-office procedures to be more efficient. — Susan Kantor, Central Phoenix Eyecare, Phoenix, AZ
- Made the decision a few years back to hire a Millennial … and let her loose on ideas … So far, so good. — Billy Isgett, Eyecare of Florence, Florence, SC
- Changing to a four-day work week has had no effect on our practice. Staff seems to be more relaxed on the days we work, but it does push patient appointments out a little further. Great magazine, look forward to each issue. — Texas L. Smith, OD, Dr. Texas L. Smith & Associates, Citrus Heights, CA
- I’ve read INVISION magazine since it came out years ago and have appreciated the fresh take on the eyecare business. It’s sassy, real, honest and so helpful. A good mix of business tips and entertaining and humorous info and experiences catered to us in the industry. Keep up the good work! — Kyla Skinner, Specs by Kyla, Atascadero, CA
The post New Beginnings and More Letters to the Editor for July-August appeared first on INVISIONMAG.COM.